Ditulis oleh: Ditulis pada: Kamis, Maret 25, 2021
Name : Spaghetti Bolognaise
Yield : 10 Portions (250 gr/portions)
- 1 kg Spaghetti
- 4 ltr Water
- 20 gr Salt
- 80 gr Butter
- 1,5 ltr Bolognaise Sauce
- 100 gr Grated Permesan Cheese
- 10 gr Parsley
For Bolognaise Sauce :
- 1 kg Beef Shoulder
- 100 ml Vegetable Oil
- 200 gr Onion
- 150 gr Carrot
- 50 gr Celery
- 5 gr Garlic
- 100 ml Dry White Wine
- 100 gr Tomato paste
- 150 gr Tomato Concasse
- 1 ltr Demiglace
- 10 gr Thyme and Rosemary
- 4 pcs Bay Leaf
- 5 gr Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
Method Of Cooking :
- Boil the spaghetti into salt water, boil gently.
- Stir constantly with wooden spatula.
- Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes than drain well with a colander.
- Add oil into cooked spaghetti and mix well.
- Arrange the spaghetti in the plate topping with bolognaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated permesan cheese on top.
- Garnish with chopped parsley spring.
- For Bolognaise Sauce :
- Ground the meat through in the machine.
- Chopped the onion and cut celery and carrot into fine brunoise.
- Chopped the garlic.
- Heat the oil in the large sauce pan, saute mirepoix until soft.
- Add the ground meat stir constantly to break any lump until lightly brown.
- Pour the dry white wine, stir well and reduce until half unit.
- Add tomato paste, tomato cancasse.
- Season with bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, oregano, stir well.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the demiglace and stir constantly, let simmer for 30 minutes over the low heat.
- Correct the Seasoning before serve.