Ditulis oleh: Ditulis pada: Saturday, March 27, 2021
Yield : 20 portions
Description : in east india are snacks fried, triangular pastries filled with vegetables
- 40 pcs samosa dough
- 200 gr mashed potato
- 200 gr carrot
- 200 gr green peas
- 100 gr chopped onion
- 50 gr chopped garlic
- 1 ltr air
- 1 pcs egg
- 250 ml curry sauce
- cumin, curry powder, salt and pepper
Method Of Cooking :
- wash, peel and cut carrot into small dice
- heat a saute pan add oil, saute onion, carrot, garlic and green peas until tender add mashed potato, stir well.
- seasoning with cumin, curry powder, salt, pepper, and correct the seasoning.
- remove from the heat and let it cool samosa filling ready to use.
- take one pieces of samosa dough, stuffed with samosa filling, spread in side with egg yolk.
- frying until golden brown, and serve hot with curry sauce
- garnish with tomato and parsley.